Responds to "Objects of Desire"


"The body is the primary mode of perceiving scale". Without my body, I would not be able to enjoy this beautiful day in the swimming pool located in Macau.




"Capacity of objects to serve as trace of authtic experience". I had a great experience trying this traditional Mexican food.




"The souvenir reduces the public, the monumental, and the three dimentional into the miniature that which can be enveloped by the body". Lan Kwai Fong located in the downtown of Hong Kong. Whenever I see this street sign, it jst reminds me of the great times I had with my friends.



"Nostalgia can not be sustained without lost". The image on the left is a picture of my sister and I when we were three. The image on the right is a picutre, same location, of my sister and I when we were seventeen. I posted this pictured because I never knew how much I miss my sister until she moved into college.



"To have a souvenir of the exotic is possess both a specimin and a throphy". When I first moved into Saint Augustine, I visited the beach and collected a few seashell.

Comments